This remote position is located in either Dallas, TX or the Southern California area and sells a breadth of innovative integrated marketing solutions for DCI-Artform’s transportation sector. Our insight-driven, Retail-Science-based approach produces experiences that not only drive specific behavior, but deliver quantifiable results and ultimately improve our client’s business.DCI-Artform has delivered high profile and complex marketing and digital programs for Fortune 100 companies in the transportation, cosmetics, consumer electronics and grocery industries for more than 70 years. To view our solutions and learn more about DCI-Artform, visit www.dciartform.com
. DCI-Artform is a division of the Marmon Group, a Berkshire Hathaway Company.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives and develop profitable integrated marketing programs for the brands sector of DCI-Artform.
- Identify opportunities for the new business development pipeline.
- Continuously develop, engage and maintain consistent and cohesive relationships with key client contacts.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s brand, competitors, markets and growth strategies.
- Work directly with clients and internal staff to develop and present innovative integrated marketing solutions that deliver measurable ROI for our client within the areas of lead generation, marketing promotions, loyalty, advocacy, and the customer retail and ownership experience.
- Strategically communicate and balance the client’s objectives with the capabilities of DCI-Artform.
- Keep abreast of and analyze emerging shopper and market trends in order to identify consumer insights.
- Utilize a Retail-Science analytical approach to developing creative breakthrough solutions that positively impact the retail and ownership experience based on consumer insights.
- Work collaboratively with a strong team of marketers, designers, developers, and project managers to create state-of-the-art solutions for the client. May also help coordinate or manage internal and external resources.
- Successfully function in a fast-paced environment and prioritizes and manages multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field (or equivalent combination of education/training and experience).
- Strong background in client relations management or sales with a minimum of 5 years of new business development experience in value added customer solutions.
- Successful track record of developing new relationships as a consultative sales “hunter”.
- Entrepreneurial spirit comfortable working independently with large companies and the proven know how to gain access to key decision-makers.
- Strategic thinker who understands trends and brands and can conceptualize creative solutions for Fortune 100 clients.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and analytics to deal with solution complexity.
- Experience with marketing services, retail environments, interactive, web and/or mobile device technology.
- Highly focused self-starter who works independently and also collaborates well with colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Experience with automotive accounts, preferred.
If you thrive in dynamic, high-energy environment and want to work with an extraordinarily talented team, send your resume to email@example.comDCI-Artform is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.