Production Project Managers have full responsibility for outsourced production: estimating, supplier selection, oversight of manufacturing process, and supplier quality for point of purchase retail displays.DCI-Artform is a division of the Marmon Group, a Berkshire Hathaway Company. DCI-Artform has delivered results for leading companies in the transportation, cosmetics, retail and grocery industries for over 70 years. To view our solutions and learn more about DCI-Artform, visit www.dciartform.com
- Total cost, quality, warranty, delivery and distribution of all production project materials.
- Both “ball park” and specific estimating of projects and components. Develop quotations—development costs, tooling, overhead, margins, packaging, quantities, etc.
- Assess and select suppliers, negotiate and purchase all required components within established budgets and purchase all required components.
- Establish supplier production schedules and quality plans to meet Client and DCI specifications.
- Coordinate and approve production among a variety of manufacturers including artwork/material review, samples, proofs, pre-productions material and finished parts packaging techniques
- Monitor production at each supplier location to ensure quality standards and delivery schedules are met.
- Serve as a technical resource on related matters such as materials, estimates and production needs.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to support project deliverables.
- 5+ years of related experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain, preferred
- Experience in communicating with manufacturing suppliers
- Ability to read and interpret engineering documents
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with ability to react quickly to changing circumstances
- Working knowledge and experience with wood, plastics, injection molding, extrusions and metal forming for manufacturability and their associated processes
- Proven skill in simplifying and communicating complex technical concepts effectively to designers, suppliers and shop floor personnel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office--Excel, Word, Outlook. Knowledgeable in ERP system and SolidWorks
- Strong written and oral communications skills including technical writing
- Passionate about work and success, energetic and engaging, assumes ownership of work
- Up to 15% travel
If you thrive in dynamic, high-energy environment and want to work with an extraordinarily talented team, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgDCI-Artform is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.