The Operations Manager leads a cross-functional team to drive and deliver successful projects for one of DCI-Artform’s Fortune 100 clients. Responsibilities include leading employees, financial management, and directing operations.Responsibilities
DCI-Artform has delivered results for leading companies in the transportation, cosmetics, consumer electronics and grocery industries for over 70 years. To view our solutions and learn more about DCI-Artform, visit www.dciartform.com. DCI-Artform is a division of the Marmon Group, a Berkshire Hathaway Company.
Ideal Candidate7+ years related experienceBachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field (or equivalent combination of education/training and experience)Strong leadership and management skills particularly influence management and conflict resolution.Proven ability to effectively motivate, coach and mentor team members.Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines, multi-task effectively and work well under pressure.Experience throughout a project’s lifecycle.Extraordinary planning and prioritization to oversee multiple complex project simultaneously.Successful experience communicating effectively both orally and in writing with various levels of internal staff and outside customers.Exceptional problem solving skills.Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.Willing and able to travel up to 10%
- Prioritize, schedule/delegate work assignments, and directly supervise the development, production and customer service functions that meet client specifications and delivery requirements as well as company quality and profit requirements.
- Work closely with clients and internal functional departments to identify business needs and develop project and requirements.
- Interface with Marketing and Sales regarding interpretation of project requirements, decisions and changes to ensure program marketing objectives are maintained.
- Monitor project budgets, schedules and project statistics to ensure the meeting of established timelines and budgets. Communicate timely and accurate information on status of programs to the General Manager.
- Respond to internal and external requests for information and resolve issues regarding such items as orders, cancellations, shipping charges, delivery arrangements, methods of payment, returns, etc.
- Solve escalated complex customer service issues, responding promptly to customer and solicit customer feedback to improve service.
- Ensure the completion of all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Hire, mentor and develop department team members.
- Identify and eliminate barriers to accuracy, productivity and quality.
- Participate on cross-functional teams to ensure the continuous, on-going improvement of methods and processes.
If you thrive in a dynamic, high-energy environment and want to work with an extraordinarily talented team, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgDCI-Artform is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.